Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Almost Double Digits

Today I have 100 days to go, assuming little Lucky arrives on her estimated due date. That means that today is the last day of triple digits and I move on to doubles! It is hard to believe that I started with over 250 days to go and it sure does not feel like I have been pregnant for over 150 days, but I have.

We are almost to 3rd trimester and it is just a little over three months until she will be in my arms. There is so much to think about: classes at the hospital, talking with day care providers and interviewing pediatricians. I hope that I can check most of this off my list during my two week break.

Sleep is getting to be more of a challenge. The last few nights I have woken up with either pain in my left leg/hip or a completely numb right hand due to pain in my right shoulder. That means I am waking constantly to switch sides. I am seriously in need of a prenatal massage and plan to schedule one for my vacation time as well.

Yesterday was a great day for movement. I felt her consistently throughout the day and that was nice since I had barely felt her the few days prior. Fortunately, her kicks and pokes are gentle and she does not appear to be the ninja baby that many of my fellow March mommies are saying they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment