Sunday, March 16, 2014

Birthday Party

What a fun birthday party we had for Miss Alexandra! The theme was shamrocks so everything was related to that. We added pink to make it bright and cheerful. Here are some pictures from her special day.

Decorations and Food:
I ordered the banner from a fellow March Mom off Etsy. I had everyone sign the Dr. Seuss "Happy Birthday to You" book and will give it to her on her 18th birthday. I looked on Pinterest for inspiration and made both the high chair banner and a lime sherbet punch! I also made a video of photos from each day of her first year that I played on my laptop for guests to enjoy.

Cake Smash: Yummy! Frosting is so good!!
Presents: Alexandra was most interested in the cards and paper, but loved the toys once they were unwrapped.
Other Fun Pictures: A good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment