Saturday, December 21, 2013

Week Forty

I can't believe tomorrow is "Inside-Outside" Day. Since Alexandra was born at 40 weeks 1 day gestation and tomorrow she has been alive 40 weeks 1 day, I will have a special picture to commemorate the event.

On Sunday, Alexandra and I went to Elizabeth's 4th Birthday Party in Orange County. While there, we took pictures with her friend Jake. He is 4 months old and is bigger than she is. At one point we had them sitting next to each other on the couch and Alexandra reached over and took his hand and held it for awhile. And so it begins...

There is not much to write about this week since mommy and daddy have both been sick. Alexandra had her first sleepover at Grandma Janet's because we were just too sick to look after her. Thankfully my mom lives just a couple of minutes away.

Tonight I finally got around to putting the lights on the Christmas tree that I got last Saturday! Here is Alexandra checking out the pretty lights!


No comments:

Post a Comment