Monday, December 23, 2013

Dear Santa (Alexandra's Christmas Wish List)

Dear Santa,

I am new at this, but know that I am supposed to write you and tell you what a good little girl I have been in my first 9 months of life. Here is what I would like for Christmas this year.

1. Mommy's cell phone. Actually any cell phone will do. I like to chew on them. And the lights are pretty cool. It is fun to take a selfie with mommy, which I even know how to do by pressing the screen!

2. Mommy's glasses. She says she needs her pair to see, but I really think they are interesting, so perhaps you can bring me a pair of my own. Of course, I will probably just chew on them.

3. Paper. Any kind works for me. It makes cool noises when I grab it in my hands and it is fun to eat!

4. The TV remote. All those buttons are fascinating! I like to push them, and of course chew on the edges.

5. Bottles of water. They make such fun noises and taste so good (the bottles, not the water)!

6. Books! I love the cloth ones that mommy reads to me, but the other kind taste better!

7. Mommy's camera. It looks so interesting and I want to figure out how to use it. I love it when she shows me pictures of myself that she took.

I also loved stuffed animals, rattles and toys that make noises!

Merry Christmas!

Love, Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment