Thursday, November 22, 2012

Week 24

About Baby: Our little girl is looking more and more like a baby every week! We know from the exam on Monday that our little girl weighs more than 1 pound 4 ounces. Her skin is now less opaque and has a pinkish tinge. I just read that she may already have a preference for her right or left hand. That is impressive. Dave is a lefty and I am right handed so it will be interesting to see what she ends up as! I continue to be amazed by this little miracle growing inside of me.

How am I feeling? Good. A little more tired this week, but perhaps that is because I am on vacation and can finally relax for the week. Also, heartburn continues to be a problem.

Movement: It is still sporadic. As I type this she is kicking me and has been for the past hour. It is not constant but steady. I have yet to figure out a regular time of the day she is awake. She is keeping me guessing!

Updates: We had our growth scan on Monday and she measured perfectly! On Tuesday I have my OB appointment. Next up is scheduling my glucose test.

Prepping for Baby: We ordered a crib and it arrived on Wednesday. We won't be setting it up until after Christmas though. We have started the registry process, but still have more to add. There are so many things that this little one needs.

Here are two photos for an added bonus!



No comments:

Post a Comment