Saturday, October 27, 2012

Week 20 - Half Baked

About Baby: I can't believe we are already at the half-way point! My little girl is now measuring 6.5 inches long and is either the size of a small banana or a cantaloupe. She weighs more than 10 ounces! From now on she will be measured from head to toe instead of crown to rump, so she is really 10 inches long! Wow!

How am I feeling? Good. Having trouble sleeping as I have to change sides constantly in the middle of the night. I also have noticed that I am more short of breath this week. I went for a nice walk this morning and it felt good. I definitely have a lot more energy than I did in the 1st trimester.

Movement? Still sporadic movement. I think I may have felt a kick this morning, but it was just once and it happened so fast that I cannot be certain. I am very ready to feel her more regularly!

Here we are at 20 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment