Friday, October 12, 2012

Week 18

About Baby: We have made it to 18 weeks and my little girl is the size of a sweet potato! She is more than 5.5 inches long and growing all the time...in just two weeks she will be as long as a cantaloupe.  The websites that I read tell me she is kicking, punching, yawning, rolling and even hiccuping - although I still feel very little of her movements. Occasionally I feel a wave like motion which I am convinced is her. I am looking forward to feeling her kick for the first time!

How am I feeling? Good. I seem to finally have more energy, but the heartburn has not improved. One of my friends tells me that means that my little girl will be born with a full head of hair.

Here is my bump photo from today. This is the first week that it is really impossible to hide that I am pregnant, although my students still have not said a word. I have a feeling that this coming week the big secret will be revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment