Thursday, November 14, 2013

Week Thirty Four

I am so behind this week! Blame it on the three day weekend that we spent at the beach with Grandma Sara! Week 34 was a good week for Alexandra and it is hard to believe that Saturday she will be writing her 8 month blog. That is just crazy!

Now back to week 34. This will be a short post since it is already Thursday and I have forgotten some of the things that happened last week! Our Alexandra is now sleeping in fleece pjs every night as it is getting colder. Apparently though she figured out how to escape one day last week, because in the morning I found her with her legs completely out of the pjs! They were button up and I know I had buttoned them before I put her to bed! She sleeps on her tummy all the time now and I have gotten more comfortable with it, even though it is not my preference for her.

Alexandra seems to be teething again. She had really bright red cheeks one day. You can see them in this photo. I have not noticed any upper teeth, but they must be coming. She loves to chew on anything and everything. One of her favorites is menus. We go out to restaurants and she grabs it. The other day she had her own menu in front of her, but tried to grab mine too! Dave and I talked about making her a menu so that we can take it with us and she won't get the germs and dirt from restaurant menus! Here are a couple of photos:
On Saturday, we went to Redondo Beach for the long weekend. More about that will be in Saturday's 8 month blog, but I will say that Alexandra had a great time hanging out with Grandma Sara and crawling around in our hotel room. She did not care for the crib provided by the hotel and it took her until 9:15 to finally settle down and go to sleep! Here are a couple of pictures from Saturday:
That is about all to report for week 34. We submitted Alexandra's photo to the Gerber Photo Contest. Please vote for her every day until December 1st at: https://www.facebook.com/Gerber?sk=app_586462271392312&app_data=234200 Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment